All the following FREE ACTIVITY BASED LESSON PLANS include:
- Target language that is practiced and produced through hands on activities or field trips.
- Exercises to complete before the activity begins (pre-teaching exercises).
- Exercises to complete while doing the activity.
- Exercises to complete after the activity finishes (homework and review exercises).
- Instructions for the teacher.
Activity based lesson plans are a great way to break up your in class curriculum and give the students a reward lesson or a great chance to review in a fun way.
Also you can use the “SITE SEARCH“ feature (located top-right) to find an activity bases lesson plan on a certain topic very quickly.
- Early Notification of FREE LESSON PLANS Added to the Site
- Receive FREE LESSON PLANS to Sample Premium Content
- ESL Resource Reviews & Teaching Tips Monthly Summary
- Be Eligible for Deep Discounts on New Premium Content