All the following FREE SPEAKING LESSON PLANS include:
- One focused target language point (grammar based) per speaking lesson plan.
- Students practice and produce the target language through speaking activities.
- Approximately 90 minutes of speaking practice activities.
- A set context to generate vocabulary that works well with the target language.
- Instructions for the teacher.
Speaking lesson plans are listed by difficulty from upper-beginner through upper-advanced. Also you can use the “SITE SEARCH“ feature (located top-right) to find a speaking lesson on using a specific grammar point very quickly.
Lesson 39 – Past Questions with Did
Lesson 40 – Present Continuous
Lesson 41 – Going to with So & Because
Lesson 42 – Would Like
Lesson 49 – Present Perfect
Lesson 50 – Present Perfect with For and Since
Lesson 51 – Imperatives and Infinitive of Purpose
Lesson 52 – Adverbs of Manner
- Early Notification of FREE LESSON PLANS Added to the Site
- Receive FREE LESSON PLANS to Sample Premium Content
- ESL Resource Reviews & Teaching Tips Monthly Summary
- Be Eligible for Deep Discounts on New Premium Content